Senior Connections: Serving Seniors in the Superior, Wisconsin area
Senior Connections provides advocacy and a broad array of services and information to allow older persons to remain self-sufficient as long as possible.
Individual dignity and self-reliance is promoted in all areas of our programs. Senior Connections will continually assess the needs of the elderly within the county and utilize available resources to provide needed services.
Where possible, our programs will be targeted to serve the frail elderly, minorities and persons with the greatest social and economic needs.
Our services include:
- Senior and Caregiver Information & Assistance
- Specialized Transportation
- Congregate Meals
- Home Delivered Meals
- Family Caregiver Support Program
- Elder Benefit Specialist
- Health Promotions / Evidence-Based Program
- Durable Medical Equipment Loan Closet
- Community Events